Quality Assurance Program
ETAP complies with the highest of Quality Assurance standards.
Our effective QA process thrives on continuous improvement.
Get a free demonstration copy of ETAP to explore the vast features and capabilities.
Meeting High QA Standards
The ETAP Quality Assurance Program is specifically dedicated to meeting the requirements of the following standards:
ETAP is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
ETAP Nuclear Verified & Validated Revision complies with:
- United States Code of Federal Regulation, Title 10 CFR Part 50, Appendix B
- United States Code of Federal Regulation, Title 10 CFR Part 21
- United States Code of Federal Regulation, Title 10 CFR Part 50.55
- ANSI / ASME N45.2 – 1977
- ASME NQA-1 (includes Subpart 2.7)
- ANSI / IEEE 730.1 – 1989
- CAN / CSA-Q 396.1.2 – 1989
- ANSI N45.22 – 1972
Please visit our main ETAP website to learn more about ETAP Quality Assurance by Clicking Here or contacting us through the details below.
ETAP Quality Assurance Program
Operation Technology, Inc.
17 Goodyear, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618-1812